25 de dezembro de 2009

Drawing lines...

"However, there is of course a slight difference between using songs as garbage cans and using them as a means to reflect upon, and make conscious, our darkness. I have on several occasions found myself with an untameable urge to write songs mirroring the games and two-faced behaviour of people who have hurt me, but these never make it past my note book, as once the emotional garbage is out and put on paper it becomes quite clear that this is simply two dirty mirrors reflecting one another and not something I wish to birth into the world or transmit to others. However, this is indeed a fine line to tread, because in the end, what is just emotional garbage and what is worth transmitting to others? Our whole perception of reality is ultimately just filtered through our own emotions, wounds, patterns and imprints, and were it not for these it seems there would be little to put words too at all." Aleah

interessante...

Sem comentários: