3 de janeiro de 2013

Building a new home for...



Hello new year!

So what's cooking in my kitchen? Not much... but almost everything! A renewed spark, the end of the year, the wishes, the dreams in the realm of life. I'm a geek, no doubt, better embrace what you are then live in denial, but I also have dreams: of a better life, of a better soul, of travelling, of knowing, of learning, of sharing, of building a home. Might be my chronic melancholy creeping in on me again, but this time I have hope, what else is left for man in our days.

Things to do this year...
a home not a leaving room, health insurance, pay my taxes, get my debit cards working abroad, new laptop, new cellphone, a tablet, new guitar, a cool trip, nice dinners with friends, enjoy my self, enjoy others, enjoy life and work hard on everything I do.

I get the fuzzy feeling that good things happen to you when you make them happen. "make it rain!" So the blog will get new updates, new rants, drama, real life and everything that makes us human! "no gg no skills"

Sem comentários: