5 de janeiro de 2013

Silence...

The tone silence when the call is rejected, the distance of the heart... Rejection, as pure and simple as the morning silence, before people go to work, before the commotion. It slowly erodes the walls of the sentiment, of the thought that once grew in my chest, but truth be said I did ran away that night... I was afraid, afraid I was starting something I didn't wanted, I used my brain, I failed my self and now that I'm trying to mend my flaw I face the consequences of my lack of action. Better to fail then to never try at all, maybe it can be fixed, the secret is to think that if it's meant to be, it will happen, it's only a matter of time, but karma... Most times nice guys finish last, but I don't think I'm nice enough to join the race yet, I lack freedom and an empty space to rent to someone. Who ever comes along will always slam there nose in the door, better pack a helmet for head protection. What went wrong, why have I became so disconnected, so detached from the world, I used to care about everyone, now I find myself not even remembering. Is it just life or am I'm changing? As in losing myself along the way, when you change you are supposed to become something else, I'm only losing parts, even at changing I fail. Blaming myself might do the trick, acting all dramatic, might get your attention, but I won't do it, I rather just write away my thoughts and silently wait for a word, a call, a message brought by a pigeon or any other bird... I sit in silence and forget to think about the future... calmed and relax, a vegetable.

Sem comentários: