12 de novembro de 2008

Fighting in the current

In time the hissing of her sanity
Faded out her voice and soiled her name
And like marked pages in a diary
Everything seemed clean that is unstained
The incoherent talk of ordinary days
Why would we really need to live?
Decide what is clear and what's within a haze
What you should take and what to give

Where should I go to hide myself from the world I see... I don't know what I'm doing, I'm making everything up as I walk. I fade my heart within each step, my mouth is dry, my teeth shatter... Does it realy matter to me anymore or am I lost within the haze, choosing what to take and what to give...

2 comentários:

jmachacaz disse...

enjoy the silence (para citar uns meninos!)

J. disse...

Meu,

espero bem que não tenhas andado a fumar cenas!!! Incrivel, uma pessoa afasta-se uns meros 4000km e tu começas logo a fazer asneira...É preciso eu ir aí para te puxar as orelhas?!