20 de setembro de 2010

The Heinrich Maneuver

How are things? A few days I wouldn't even know where to start, so to answer it would be a self-indulgent mess... But now things have changed, for good or bad, things may never be the same. Will it be better or worse? Who knows, who cares? I just want to live my life and let my heart swing... Rather then anything, give me truth, this as become my new hymn, my perspective of events. People never change, inside we stay the same, our perspectives the way we deal with events, that's what changes. That's what changed in me this time, I now perceive differently from what I did a few days ago. I can now see my life, my smile, my heart, my brain as new voyage, a new ship ready to leave for a different harbour. So I'll adjust my sails and drift on to a new sea...

Sem comentários: