14 de janeiro de 2011

Damn custou mas foi!!!

My Artist: Porcupine Tree

Are you a man or a female? Men of Wood

Describe yourself: A Smart Kid

How are you feeling right now? All of the rest will flow

Describe the city you're living in: Fear of a blank planet

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Dark Mater

Your favorite form of transportation: Trains

Your best friend: And the Swallows Dance Above the Sun

Your favorite color: Half-light

What's the weather like? Russia on ice

Your favorite time of the day: Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycled

If your life were a tv program, what would it be called? Piano Lessons

What is your life like? Open Car

Your current relationship: The start of something beautiful

What gives? Stars Die

A memory: Heartattack in a Layby

I expect from the future: Way Out Of Here

I wouldn't mind: Sleep Together

I fear: Stupid Dream

My best advice right now: Anesthetize

If I would change my name right now, it would be: Occam's Razor

Aphorism for today: Strip the Soul

The way I would like to go: Normal

My motto: Drawing the Line

Sem comentários: