29 de abril de 2013

I won't let this build up inside of me


Today I waked up, just another day or so I thought. My head roamed for a while, visions of the past circled my brain delivering a massive surge of emotions that still haunt me now. Why do I only remember the bad shit that went down in this moments, all that was good is left in a small corner and all that is bad takes up too much room for the number of stuff I have. Unattainable happiness maybe in the future, but all our actions are restricted by our pasts, it sucks really, the truth is you can't go back to zero, you can't go back to the starting line cause the race already started long ago. No time to stop, no time to breathe I choke in the words I couldn't let go from my mouth, such a coward sometimes I am. The truth? There is no truth, there are no facts, there are interpretations of reality that by themselves mean nothing, meaningless, I watch sad by all that I feel. The origin, is too deep for me to see it and I'm too afraid to put my hands and dig in, don't want to chew off more that I can eat... I let it build up inside of me... But I shouldn't, make mistakes, live life, what else is there to do? Thinking of leaving stuff behind? What for? You'll be forgotten in 50 years or 100 years, we're a speck of dust to mother earth, are lives aren't even our own, we can't control them, we're control by our emotions and the world that surrounds us. I wish I could just be, I don't want the life TV tells me to have, I don't want the life you expect me to have, I want something mine, I want something that has no right or wrong! It would be epic! Legendary even! But in the end, it might be a mistake, but hey, make all the mistakes you want to make, live life before life leaves you, offend people, ask for forgiveness, make love, hate, but be ready to accept the responsibility of your actions. Life is darkness and light fighting all the time for something they have forgotten along time ago what it was... is there such thing as too much sadness?

Sem comentários: