6 de fevereiro de 2008

Going under

Why do I let my self go down under, let this depressive feelings overwhelm me? It is the lowest human condition to feel this way, to feel pity for myself, to feel disgruntled with my life. The truth is if you feel pity for a man who has no shoes, remember there's one that has no feet, there's another who has no legs... How can you not let your self to struggle and survive if those people do it everyday. People are people and I'm just another human being, not special, not particular, I'm part of the same decaying fecal matter then empowers ours bodies to live on. So I'll try my best, I'll do my worst, not to let these feelings take a hold of me and control my life... will you do the same?


P.S.: Gosto do texto, gosto da imagem e não, não estou em baixo, mas podia estar.

3 comentários:

jmachacaz disse...

não me aptece comentar. posso?

Daniel disse...

podes não comentar, mas acabaste por o fazer, por isso a minha resposta não interessa para a conjectura final deste teu dilema... now I go around the back and shoot my brains to a million bits :)

Mara disse...

Sim há sempre alguém pior que nós lembra te disso e assim diz o texto , não tens sapatos alguém não tem pés...agora para finalizar já sabes o que acho da imagem escolhida não sabes?