6 de outubro de 2007

Não me sai da cabeça


Threw you the obvious and you flew with it on your back
A name in your recollection down among a million same
Difficult not to feel a little bit disappointed and passed over
When Ive looked right through to see you naked but oblivious
And you dont see me
But I threw you the obvious just to see
If theres more behind the eyes of a fallen angel eyes of a tragedy
Here I am expecting just a little bit too much from the wounded
But I see see through it all see through and see you
Cause I threw you the obvious to see
What occurs behind the eyes of a fallen angel eyes of a tragedy
Oh well apparently nothing, apparently nothing at all
You dont see me you dont see me at all

P.S.: Provavelmente um dos melhores concertos que vivi até hoje :D

2 comentários:

J. disse...

Como é que tu tens a distinta lata de postares aqui algo sobre um dos poucos concertos a que tu foste e eu não... Loser!

jmachacaz disse...

bah... ah eu fui ver APC e voçês não...
tenho uma palavra para ti: hamburger do Tê bar! PFF!