16 de setembro de 2008

Scenes from an insomniac's dreams...

Into the night, into the darkness, I walked and let my mind sleep... I woke up, there was something wrong, what happened to me? Threw up the second that I arrive at the living room. I look up the ceiling, I can see the light rising from the window it's early morning. Outside the air is cool, what have I done to me, there was something more to look up in today... Then me stretched on the floor, crawling towards the toilet, hoping for salvation from this cold hell...

I had to cancel, but your eyes see me, preoccupied eyes roam through my surface, there was something wrong with me.

But that night we mad our plans, we set our course, denied before... Grabbed the hand, kissed the face, caress the neck, went for all and got away with it... What is this? The meaning is faded. That night has passed so many times through my head, I can still remember your taste... Woke up, stretched across the bathroom, still dizzy and wandering was it just a dream?

Written 21:16, 14-05-2008 a long, long time ago...

P.S.: Estive a limpar os rascunhos que para aqui tenho e surgiu isto :|

Sem comentários: