14 de setembro de 2007

Raging bullet

Raging bullet goes through my heart makes my pain disappear. Turns my love to anger, I rebel then I retaliate against you for tearing me. I have missed me and now I pay my dues, but reality will tell the truth of what was not. No use running from myself to ease the pain, enough thinking I have nothing to gein. Time to give some of the pain back, time to share, time to say what I fell regardless of you or anyone else. "What you save is what you lose out in the end", no more losing time to tell you the truth time to face ourselfs no more hiding from people. No? Why not? Don't tell me you can't feel me? Or maybe you can't even feel yourself, then it is doomed, then it wasn't only me who missed. What the hell? The truth is there can't you tell?! Answer me, don't lie. I can smell your hypocrisy, you're a two faced maggot with no respect for yourself and I will make you respect me.
My words are mine to suffer but my hands are here to smother you! Never ending termoil I find my self grasping at an ever escaping thought... a ray of radioactive heat burns my deep skin, nurters my rage... makes me grow deep, now I can see I have nothing to GEIN!!!
P.S.: Li de novo e a única coisa que posso dizer é... Tinha de fazer tempo para ir sair agora lol

Sem comentários: